A very HAPPY and SAFE 4TH to ALL
You can purchase this work HERE for $40.00 usd
I keep returning to the Magnolia as a subject especially the flowers.
- There is a wonderful transformation throughout the life of a magnolia blossom.
- Perhaps it’s the blazing white of the flower against the dark green foliage that draws me in.
- I love the over all shape and structure of the magnolia towering some 30 or 40 feet into the air with limbs starting just inches from the ground.
- Some of the largest and most beautifully formed magnolias I have ever seen grow straight up the the mountain along the stream flowing out of Anna Ruby Falls.
- I think, most likely, my attraction to the magnolia began with childhood and the only art ever to hang in my parents home (including my own); 2 magnolia blossom prints above the couch.